Thursday 10 September 2015

Introducing the Design Team

We are all so excited about starting a new challenge blog on Thursday 1st. October.




Over the next two weeks I will be introducing the remainder of the Design Team.

 I have challenged the team  to produce their first DT card, challenging them all  with the same title.

 'My Favourite Things'  
This can be a technique, a colour, a stamp, a die anything to produce a card.  
We will be back on Thursday 17th September to introduce two more DT members. 

Hope to see you then.  Thanks for your visit. Caz

                                                              Let me introduce you to 

Jan


Hi, my name is Jan (and some of you might know me as Jaybe). I live in South Yorkshire and am married with two grown-up daughters and my two gorgeous fur babies who are never very far away from my feet.

I have always enjoyed making things and have been paper crafting for over ten years now, after receiving a handmade card from a friend. I went out and bought a card making kit for myself and the rest is history – you know the story! After very quickly filling the dining room table and all the space around it, I now have my very own craft space in my conservatory.

Crafting has now become an addiction and I would love to craft full-time (maybe one day!)  My first love is making cards and would describe my style as mainly cute, with lots of embellishments – I often have to tell myself to ‘step away from the card’! I also love making home décor projects as gifts and for my home.  I have dabbled in all kinds of crafts, including art journaling, scrapbooking, altered art, ATCs, zentangle and am willing to give ‘anything a go’. I also sell some of my cards and gifts.

I  am the owner of the Fantasy Stampers challenge blog and the Alphabet challenge blog and also work on several Design Teams. I am looking forward to being part of the team here at ‘Cardz 4 Galz' and wish Caz every success with her new venture.

When I’m not crafting you can usually find me with my nose in a book - my second passion! Anyone who knows me will tell you that I can’t walk past a book shop without buying some new books.  I love fantasy fiction and am addicted to all things vampire related.  

Well that’s me folks
Hugz, Jan xx

Jan's Favourite Things

(Pink and Embellishments)



Thanks Jan.

I'll be back next week with two more introductions.
so we'll see you then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment